Mom's new hair - TAKE 1
So for Mother's Day this past year, my parents gave me a gift certificate to the place where I get my hair cut and colored. I decided to save it for after Grady was born so I could feel new and fresh as a mom. Well - I took a few pictures in and here is how it turned out. 
The color was very dark which I did not mind, but the cut...well I just could not get used to it. I felt like it was a wig and I just was not feeling like a "pretty" mommy. It was just too close to my face and since it is so thick, it just framed my face so much that I felt wierd. So after a week of decisions, I decided to get it recut again! The pictures don't really show it off, but you get the gist. It does look much better on me than the first one. Trust me! Here is the new hair cut...

3 comments:
Okay, not sure where to comment with several new posts, so I will land here. I thought you looked pretty HOT with the chin-length hair and you are pretty and cute with the short hair! I like it. Your dark eyes really stand out with the dark hair. And the baby....he is so precious! I love the video of him kicking and playing. I want to love on him. Tell him Aunt Betty loves him!
Ditto my mom's comment! :D
The dark hair really makes your eyes look AWESOME! I love both hair cuts. It is always great to be a hot mama.
Post a Comment