A way for our family and friends to follow our baby adventures!!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Grady is 1 month old

Grady turned 1 month old today! He is growing into such a big boy! Just the other day I weighed myself and then weighed him and estimated that he is/almost is about 12 pounds. He is starting to make lots of noises and loves to kick and swing his arms all around. Jon and I joke about what type of sport he is trying out for. We are thinking a swimmer yet he is built like a football player and has the feet and legs of a basketball player...not good for a family that is not that into sports.

Here is a little video of him...sorry if it is poor quality...I am learning to get better on filming him.



This weekend he was quite the traveler. My parents were babysitting him because we had plans for the evening. That afternoon, they called and suggested he just stay the night so that we could get some good sleep and not worry about coming and getting him so late in the cold. Then, Jon's mom wanted to spend some time with him on Saturday am. So, he was loved all weekend by family and mommy got to get caught up on some sleep. Some of my best memories as a child were staying at my grandparents and spending time with them. I love that Grady will get that from both sets of Grandparents!

Grady with Grandma and Grandpa for his first sleep over at the farm. Grandpa Jim said that he hardly made a peep and was such a good boy!

Here he is at Grandma Moseley's on Saturday morning...

2 comments:

. said...

I WANT TO HOLD HIM!!!!

Annette said...

I've finally caught up on your blog. Grady is absolutely precious and is getting so big. It was amazing to see the difference in the picture of the day old baby and one month old Grady. So glad you get to have time home with him to experience poop down your shirts, sleepless nights, cute little sighs, and folded hands. :) I look forward to holding him and hope he'll let me rock him to sleep some night! By the way, you did a great job on the videos.