A way for our family and friends to follow our baby adventures!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Week One with Grady




We survived week one and now have completed week two being at home. The first week/weekend, Grandma Jeanette came over and spent the night so Jon and I could get some sleep in order to heal from the c-section. He did so well with his first sleep over with Grandma at our house. From there, Monday began and Grady and I spent our first day together as you can see above...We have done well together even with the trips to the dr's office and such - both grandparents have been so helpful and Jon and I are very thankful for their time they are spending with us and helping us out. I am having trouble with my incision and so we have been to see the dr. a few to many times lately - but all should be well. I apologize for not updating the blog much, but I am waiting to learn how to do this better once Athena is back in town and can show me the ropes. So - check back in a week or so and you should see lots more about Grady and our family. Thank you for all of your prayers!!

1 comment:

. said...

Yeah! I am so glad things are going well. He is such an adorable little guy!
We had a great time with your family here but know you are anxious to have them back! :)